I like watermelon with seeds. It makes me slow down and enjoy it as I remove each seed.
I like Dead Can Dance because they draw from so many different cultures and styles and even having both the masculine and feminine voice brings such unity from so many different sources.
I am very drawn to spiral staircases and movement in things that stand still. Lines you can follow with your eyes.
I love dancing and would some day like to wear a long flowing skirt and jewelry and dance my heart away to music with love, culture and life inside of it.
I love the smell of rich dirt, mud or soil. I made mud castles when I was little. When I am planting a flower I want to lay in the dirt and hug it like a cat does.
I miss my unique connections with animals and my heart gets a lump when I see one that has died in the road. When I was little I would burst into tears every time something died on a Marty Stouffer show which I had to watch everyday anyway because I loved animals so much.
One of my favorite movies was Emerald Forest. The soundtrack is amazing!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Memories and Dreams
Posted by Renee at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment