I just got done watching the included link on Comcast's video from Fox news. The video opens with the news anchor man declaring this as one of his favorite stories. He then begins to tell of the glory and magnificence of a nine foot alligator "frolicking" in the surf on a Florida beach. They are all amazed to find this alligator here. They quickly call the authorities to come relocate the alligator. It showed no aggression and didn't hurt anybody. Didn't we all believe in animal rights too? I'm still confused as to what this beautiful beast did to deserve death except be too large to fit in a holding tank!? Did I hear this correctly? I am so saddened that human beings constantly reduce animals to this sort of out come due to our behavior of not wanting to take the time to properly deal with situations. Animals more and more seem to get the brunt of our attitude of inconvenience. They killed this alligator because he couldn't fit in their holding pen. And this is quite okay with everybody because it makes such a great story? I don't understand. And the news man really upsets me with his mockery of a stuff animal alligator all tied and taped up like the one that died. But after all it is his favorite news story. Why is it okay for humans to get rid of anything they deem an inconvenience? Why is this okay?
Monday, March 23, 2009
Alligator's Don't Count
Catch human societies latest abomination here:
Posted by Renee at 6:44 PM
Labels: alligator, animal abuse, animal rights, Florida
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment